Sunday, July 06, 2008

Awesome!

I know I have other "stuff" to be bloggin', BUT ...our family pictures have just been posted on Sam's blog. I can't say enough about how much I love them. I will be posting some here when I get the disc. But, if you want to see them now just click on her name to link you to her site. You can see some of her favorites and then if you click on the proofs link on the left you can see all the ones she took. She is SUPER talented. Did I say how much I love them??? YEA!!!

15 comments:

Angela said...

I was just on Sam's website and saw your pictures. They are BEAUTIFUL!

Ali said...

Jenny,
Your family is soooo beautiful!! The pictures are fantastic some of the best I've seen. The photographer really know what she/he is doing. I love the one of you and Jordan.

kimberly said...

They are awesome! Sam does such a great job doesn't she?

Renee said...

Love them! What a sweet family you have!

Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness, these are really good. You all look georgous in them. Especially the one of just you. And yes the one of you and Jordan. Sam does do a great job.

Julz said...

Wow- those pictures are so beautiful! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Thanks for sharing them. Johanna and I were talking about how fun it would be if we could get all of us together from the old ward sometime when we are all in town. Maybe this fall?

Becky and Bryce said...

Way cute. I love those pictures. But how could you go wrong with such a cute family!!!

Ali said...

Great pics!

{M}PG said...

Yea! I'm glad that you found me. Oh my heck your family is adorable and those family pics are awesome! I love your dark hair too...I had to do a double take :) Keep in touch!

Terra (Dailey)

Summer Woolsey said...

I love your pictures. All of them are sooo cute. You and Jordan look like you just got engaged in the picture of you two. So cute!

Lady Lawson said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love them!

Kaarina said...

Wow Jen, what a beautiful family! I loved your pics!

Lady Lawson said...

Oh, man! ANOTHER new site design - I love it! Where'd you get your template?!?! So cute!

Unknown said...

love your pictures! your kids are getting SO OLD!

Samantha said...

Jen, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you were happy with them! It really was my pleasure. :O)