Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthdays!

On Sunday, we celebrated my Mom, Beckboy and O'papa Willes' birthdays!! The kids had fun having lots of people to play with. I don't think my kids realize how lucky they are to have 2 sets of great-grandparents and 2 sets of grandparents to get to know!! They love it, of course, but I think in a few years they will realize that a lot of their friends don't have that privilege.

We love Beckboy so much!! The kids love having him around and they wish he still lived with my parents so they could play with him any time they want to. I think he likes us too because my Mom says every time he walks in their house he immediately asks for Tatie, Nanner and Maason. It's cute. His new thing is to say my name until I look at him so he can tell me something. He cracks me up and we can't wait for little Owen (We think that's the name) to come so we can hold him and love him!!


Beck didn't want much to do with his gifts, he was more interested in playing. When he got clothes he just threw them aside. So funny!!
Jenny finally had to hold him on her lap so we could finish before midnight.
My family gave Beck this riding car and Katie has been thinking about it all week. She was freaking out when she couldn't ride it because Beck was trying it out. They really do love each other, but man can they fight!!!
My grandpa in his new "Indiana Jones" hat. And grandma digging through the trash bag full of wrapping paper to make sure we didn't throw away any bows!! That's my grandma!!
My Mom opening gifts, too
Jenny's dad helping distract Katie from the car by opening the bubbles! Thanks Art for keeping her from another fit!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is a lot of fun. So is Jenny pregnant again?

Jenny said...

Beckboy does love you guys so much! He always talks about seeing you guys and I am SURE he wished he still lived at Papa and Grandma's house too so he could play at ANYTIME! Thanks again for the car he loves it and gets in it and says "my turn" and then when he is done he says "tatie's turn" so he is willing to share when she is not here that is a little step forward I guess. We are so lucky to live so close and I am so happy that our kids play and get along so well (for the most part right?). I am excited for Owen to come too!!! Love ya!