Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The memory post

I found this on a couple people's blogs, and thought it would be fun.

The Memory Post.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

I love Comments!!!

6 comments:

Lady Lawson said...

OK, FUN! I remember our trip tubing down the Salt River in AZ. I think we had just met you as Jordan's new girlfriend. We took the little green Geo Metro - LOL! That was a LONG time ago - ha ha ha!!!

Might have to post this on my blog as well...

Aubrey said...

I really dont have a specific memory either, but are glad that we have been able to become friends. I do love going to Jazzersice with you, and chatting.

Renee said...

My very first memory is when I met you, officially. I went with Denise (oh my gosh, I just blanked on her last name...her husband does real estate & they lived in our ward...) to visit you after you had Tanner. I was the VTing Coordinator & she was on the sunshine committee & was nervous to go by herself, so she asked me to go. We visited Kim that day too! So, I met the both of you on the same day! It was really fun...

There are many more, but I just thought of the first time I met you! OH...& if you remember Denise's last name, let me know because that is going to bug me! hee hee

Valerie said...

I remember going to lunch with Damon at Home Town Buffet many years ago. As we were waiting to be helped, I spotted you, read your name tag, leaned over to Damon and said I think that's my cousin. So I proceeded to ask you if you were Jennifer Willes and from that point, we chatted for a few. I also enjoy seeing you at the reunions! I missed you this year!

Mackey Family said...

Well I have way too many memories of us as kids. You're rainbow room, being teased by my big sis about playing barbies, having our mock weddings where you married John Stockton & I married Karl Malone, NKOTB we were their biggest fans, Toilet papering, Going to YW girls camp for way to many years. I remember on your wedding day at the luncheon I was asked to talk about memories of you and all I could say was I've known Jenny since FOREVER... and then the waterworks came on.

I could go on forever and I'm happy to say that i'm glad we've been friends for so long.

Thanks for the Post Idea and the trip down memory lane.

Julz said...

I remember playing "Trouble" at your house for hours! We did that almost every day for a while! We really had a lot of really good times!