This weekend we had our family reunion at my Grandma's sister's house in Spanish Fork. She has a big pool and a lot of grass and trees, so it is awesome! The kids couldn't wait for more swimming!! The pool is heated, but the heater was broken until that day, so it was quite chilly! We still swam. We arrived about 1pm and swam for a couple hours, ate dinner and then after some visiting, swam again. I think Madison was in the pool the entire time except when she came out to inhale her food. I don't know how she did it! Tanner was in and out of the pool so I don't think he was a tired as Madison. Katie was like Tanner. In and out. She would decide to get out, so Jordan and I would get out. Then once we went to sit down and chat, Katie would disappear and try to open the gate to the pool. Luckily Jordan was content to go sit in the pool with Katie so I could get some visiting time in with my cousins! It was my Grandma's 75Th birthday that day, so we got to have cake and ice cream, too! It was such a fun day, but we were glad to get home and get kids in bed. They were worn out!!
"Grammy" with the kids. I think Katie was trying to decide how she could get away and get to the pool!
Their neighbors have an elk farm and Jordan thought it was awesome, so we had to get a picture.
Bathing Beauty
Tanner was a jumping fool!
Brooklyn and Madison 
Grammy with her cake (Yummy)

1 comments:
your grandma is SO young. my Father in law is 80!!
i LOVE the picture of Tanner jumping into the pool!! so cool!
Post a Comment