Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lagoon

A couple Saturdays ago we went to Lagoon with Jordan's Mom, Becca, Cory, Amy, Casey and Chandler who was in town for a BYU football camp. Madison was brave, as usual, and went on every ride she could. Tanner, on the other hand, was way excited to go on the white roller coaster...SO we headed there first. He got on the ride and after it started, he was spread eagle trying to stay on his seat. I think it ruined it from there. After the ride was over, he said he liked it but didn't want to go again. I was fine with that. As long as he tries it, then it's cool. He went on the Wild Mouse next and he said the same thing. Then, he was DONE with the big rides. He was being a wimp. I don't know what he is going to do when we go to Disneyland with the Allfrey's in September. (The kids don't know anything about it, so DO NOT tell them, please!) I wasn't sure what Katie would do when we put her on the kiddie rides. I thought she might freak while she was waiting for the ride to start. Boy was I wrong. She just sat patiently and waited. She loved each ride so much that she didn't want to get off. I would ask if she liked it and then tell me she wanted to go on a different color helicopter, plane, etc. She flipped out when I told her she had to get in line. It reminded me of the show Jon and Kate plus 8 when they went to Disney world and one of their kids cried like crazy because he didn't want to leave the Dumbo ride. It was funny! I'm glad that she wasn't scared! We had a good time, but it was SO hot! We were miserable! I was done after a few hours. That is not me, usually I am a go getter when it comes to rides. I think it didn't help that we were in the sun forever the 2 days prior I think we were all exhausted!! But it was fun nonetheless. Thanks Grammy Lammy for taking us!!

Katie and Tanner on the train ride.

Don't Madison and Amy look THRILLED to ride the train??

Airplanes

Helicopters

Cars


On the Rocket with Cory and Amy

Chandler and Tanner soaking wet after riding the Hydro Luge...twice! Thanks Chandler for being so great to Tanner!

Tired Katie

Casey, Becca, Madison and Amy going on the Samarai! I can't believe Madison didn't get sick on it! WOW!!

2 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

Lagoon is awesome. They have such fun new rides since I'd been their we went their for the first time this spring!!!

Unknown said...

Katie looks SOO big in those pictures!! also I can not believe your little dare devil madison went on the samari! I HATE that ride!! looks like you had a FUN time!!