Monday, July 14, 2008

Ward Campout

This past weekend was our annual ward camp out. This year they went to a campground in Payson canyon. I wasn't feeling well, so Jordan was an awesome dad and took the kids all by himself. Madison and Tanner had been looking forward to this for weeks so he couldn't bear to tell them that we weren't going. They seemed to have had a good time, and I enjoyed my "resting" at home. I was able to get a lot of cleaning done while they were gone in just a little time. It's a lot easier without kids making messes in every other room!

Anyway, it sounds like the camp out was a big success. The kids came back smiling, so all is well. I am so lucky to have a husband that would do that. I know most dad's wouldn't!! Thanks babe!

The girls going for a walk
Posin' Katie
Tanner throwing rocks
Katie wearing Dad's hat
Helping Dad with the trailer
Tanner helping while Isabelle looks on
Madison with friends

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

It was a lot of fun. I wish you were there. Jordan is awesome to take them by himself.

Becky and Bryce said...

Looks like it was fun, I thought you didn't go???? Did you just go up for the day?

{M}PG said...

Hmmm sickness right before the ward campout :) J/k that looks like fun - your husband is great to take all the kids! Your right that most wouldn't! I can't believe how much your oldest girl looks just like you! When I see her I remember elementary school :)

kimberly said...

What a nice guy! It looks like they had a lot of fun.